Senior Risk Advisor / Account Executive
Iridium Risk Services Inc. provides professional risk management advisory and insurance broking services to the domestic and international energy, industrial, and technology sectors. Our in-depth industry expertise and unique business model enable us to offer a level of service and understanding that is unmatched in our industry.
Iridium is a high performance organization that attracts positive, team-oriented people who want to learn and grow every day. Our office environment is unique and inviting. We get excited by helping our clients and each other. We love to laugh. We’re strong on purpose, flexibility, appreciation and personal potential.
Title: Senior Risk Advisor/ Account Executive
Category: Insurance – Commercial Lines
In this role, the employee works with and/or leads the account team in all functions required to provide excellent customer service to assigned clients.
- Identifies and offers solutions to address the needs of clients across a broad spectrum of the energy industry: Exploration & Production, Drilling and Service Contractors, Manufacturing, Technology, Marine, Complex Technical Risks etc.
- Fosters established relationships with insurance markets both domestically and internationally.
- Acts as a co-operative partner to clients, aligning business and risk management strategy across multiple lines of insurance and demonstrates the ability to adapt strategy to reflect changing client needs, including potential new lines of coverage.
- Develops strong client business acumen, in depth knowledge and understanding of the client’s financial, insurance, risk and operational functions to anticipate future client requirements.
- Develops simple external business network; creates new business opportunities via introduction of senior staff to external contacts.
- Willing to be involved in special projects and complex improvement initiatives for Iridium.
- Participates in coaching and mentoring of others.
- Responds quickly and accurately to clients’ questions by maintaining full knowledge of features and benefits of policies and stays current of program changes.
- Performs contract analysis as required by the client.
- Performs other duties as required.
Qualifications & Skills
- A minimum Level 2 Alberta Insurance License
- 10+ years’ experience in the insurance industry with experience in Auto, Property, Liability and Directors and Officers considered an asset.
- Knowledge of epic would be an asset.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Please submit your résumé to the attention of the Executive Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org
Only candidates whose credentials are a good fit for this position will be contacted.
Iridium offers competitive compensation, exceptional benefits, continuing education and training.