Senior Risk Advisor/ Account Executive
In this role, the employee works with and/or leads the account team in all functions required to provide excellent customer service to assigned clients.
- Identifies and offers solutions to address the needs of clients across a broad spectrum of the energy industry: Exploration & Production, Drilling and Service Contractors, Manufacturing, Technology, Marine, Complex Technical Risks etc.
- Fosters established relationships with insurance markets both domestically and internationally.
- Acts as a co-operative partner to clients, aligning business and risk management strategy across multiple lines of insurance and demonstrates the ability to adapt strategy to reflect changing client needs, including potential new lines of coverage.
- Develops strong client business acumen, in depth knowledge and understanding of the client’s financial, insurance, risk and operational functions to anticipate future client requirements.
- Develops simple external business network; creates new business opportunities via introduction of senior staff to external contacts.
- Willing to be involved in special projects and complex improvement initiatives for Iridium.
- Participates in coaching and mentoring of others.
- Responds quickly and accurately to clients’ questions by maintaining full knowledge of features and benefits of policies and stays current of program changes.
- Performs contract analysis as required by the client.
- Performs other duties as required.
- A minimum Level 2 Alberta Insurance License
- 10+ years’ experience in the insurance industry with experience in Auto, Property, Liability and Directors and Officers considered an asset.
- Knowledge of Epic would be an asset.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Commensurate with experience
- September 1, 2020