Iridium is a high-performance organization that attracts positive, team-oriented people who want to learn and grow every day. Our office environment is unique and inviting. We get excited by helping our clients. We love to laugh. We’re strong on purpose, flexibility, appreciation, and personal potential.
In this role, the employee works in coordination with the account team in all functions required to provide excellent customer service to assigned clients.
- Assists in identifying and offering solutions to needs of clients through research and involvement with relevant resources.
- Builds and maintain strong relationships with insurance markets.
- Communicates with client throughout renewal process and provides ongoing support for the client and the account team throughout the policy term.
- Provides assistance in preparing and submitting marketing proposals to underwriters and participates in negotiation of terms and conditions.
- Attends client meetings and group presentations.
- Processes renewal documents, mid-term policy changes, additions, deletions, and cancellations including corresponding invoicing.
- Assists in the preparation of client reports and presentations including renewal strategy planning reports, marketing summaries, outstanding issues lists and contract analysis.
- Performs other duties as required.
Qualifications & Skills
- A minimum Level 1 Alberta Insurance License is considered an asset.
- 1+ years’ experience in the insurance industry with experience in Auto, Property, Liability, and Directors’ and Officers’ Liability are considered an asset.
- Experience with EPIC considered an asset.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Please submit your résumé to the attention of the Executive Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org. Only candidates whose credentials are a good fit for this position will be contacted.
Iridium offers competitive compensation, exceptional benefits, continuing education and training.