Certainty in uncertain times.
In a challenging economy, you need every tool available to manage your company’s risk. Our multifaceted approach to risk management will ensure you make decisions that will best protect your assets and your bottom line.
Let us take a closer look at your insurance.
You might be surprised at what we find. We specialize in identifying coverage problems and restructuring insurance programs to align with your business goals. Now more than ever, proper insurance coverage is vital. Why leave it to chance?
Risk Services Evolved
Iridium Risk Services is an industry leader in providing risk management advice and insurance solutions to companies operating in the energy, industrial, technology and cannabis sectors.
We work with you to establish corporate risk objectives, quantify key business risks, identify risk mitigation opportunities and evaluate risk transfer strategies.
We build intelligent insurance solutions that align with your risk management goals and leverage the competitive forces of the insurance market.
Our partnership doesn’t end with a successful insurance placement. Our service offering is highly customizable and adapts to your evolving risk needs as your business changes and grows.
Iridium is here for our employees, our clients, and our community. We have built a Covid-19 action plan to help prevent the spread of this Global pandemic and to continue to provide the service our clients expect from our team.
To manage this risk, we are implementing the following operational changes until more updates from the Public Health Agency of Canada and Alberta Health Services are released:
- Our employees will be working from home and they will continue providing the service our clients have come to know. Employees can be reached via email or phone during our standard business hours (8:00am-4:30pm, Monday to Friday).
- Our office will not be open to the public. Please contact your service professional via telephone or email.
- We are limiting all in-person meetings. If possible, we encourage meetings to be conducted via conference call or video call.
- We have imposed the recommended 14-day self-isolation for any of our employees who have traveled outside the country, have been exposed to anyone diagnosed with COVID-19, or are experiencing any symptoms of the illness.
- We encourage you to use Electronic Fund Transfers (EFTs) or bank wires for any account/premium payments due to potential mailing/receiving disruptions.
- Our employees have been educated on safe hygiene practices both in and outside of our business.
By taking these precautions we hope to do our part in helping contain the spread of COVID-19 and protect the vulnerable and high-risk individuals within our community.
We are assessing new information on a daily basis. We believe Iridium and Navacord are well-prepared to manage through this pandemic and we remain confident in our ability to continue to support our valued clients.
Pandemics like Coronavirus do not represent traditional business risks, but regardless of this, many Canadian businesses will feel the impact of COVID-19 both directly and indirectly.
We recognize this is a unique situation and encourage everyone to approach it with sensitivity, understanding, and respect.
VISIT OUR RESOURCE CENTERfor tips on how you can prepare your business.
Global influence, local knowledge
Our clients have operations in every corner of the globe and we make it our business to understand the risks in the jurisdictions in which your company operates. We work closely with our international partners to keep our local knowledge current so you are kept abreast of new risk-related developments in the regions you do business.Read more